"I’m not a woman, I’m a force of nature."
This is the village of Nukumori no Mori, or, in English, the Forest of Warmth, in Shizuoka, Japan. People say visiting it is like jumping into a Studio Ghibli movie.
My cottage when I move to Wales
anonymously send me a song lyric that reminds u of me omg
if you do the thing, i will love you forever and thank you profusely….
Okay, here goes! (I’m gonna get a little long winded, so bear with me)
1. I’m much smarter than a lot of people (including myself most of the time) give me credit for.
2. I have really pretty eyes and hair.
3. I’m generally a very friendly and helpful person.
4. When I really set my heart on something, it’s damn near impossible to convince me to give up.
5. Despite my general lack of spoons, I still get my ass to work, to class and have a decent relationship with the man I’m marrying next week.
Thanks for this, chickybabe…
Part of me just wants to cuddle with you until we fall asleep and part of me wants to make you moan until your lungs give out
another part of me is 1/16 cherokee
Shout out to Ellie’s relative who fires a gun in church
Let’s be frank,
we’re all creepy strangers on the internet that don’t know shit about each other.
Reblog with your birthday so your followers know when to send you some nice birthday themed hate mail!
I enjoy staying indoors, dirty jokes, french toast, and playing with matches.
May 19th!! eeee, we’re practically twins!!
May 25th :3
Cinderella’s dress, shoes, and hairband change color with your blog!!
This looks perfect on a white background. So pretty to see her dress being silver like it is in the film.
Wow cinderella looks good in macaroni.
this is my favorite addition wow A+
my background is black
i was really excited about seeing this on my own blog and then i remembered my background is light blue :|
My blog is eyes. Eyes and Xs. This was a poor decision.